FalCon etra AVICreator
The Fitting Tool for Digital High-Speed Videos:
Optimize Sequence Pictures, Create AVIs and View AVIs Synchronized with Measured Data
The FalCon AVICreator module provides both quick creation of image sequence files as well as convenient viewing with
the use of a sequence and measurement data viewer.
Digital sequence pictures can be prepared and improved to create a "Video for Windows" file (AVI) from them. FalCon AVICreator’s
batch capability makes automatic processing possible.
Different picture file formats (especially of high-speed video cameras) are supported. Pictures can be processed in terms of white
balance, gamma, brightness and contrast, color matrix, sharpness and color depth.
Titles and logos created with a graphics program as well as texts and time values can be inserted.
AVI files are created (on request) uncompressed and thus without any loss in the individual images.
The files can then be compressed so that the AVI files can be played back more rapidly and also to save storage space.
Since the program uses the "Video for Windows" interface of MS Windows, all supported (and installed) compression codecs and
hardware accelerators can be used.
A viewer for AVI files (Sync Panel) enables to watch several videos simultaneously. The replay speed and size of the picture can
be changed as well. Also functions for single steps, positioning, autorepeat and playback of sections are available.
A 3D viewer allows to show trajectories including error ellipsoids. Save the displayed data with all the used settings as
a document. Handle the 3-dimensional data cube via interactive mouse rotation, translation or zoom.
It is also possible to represent measurement data as time diagrams. The handling of the measuring data viewer is very easy
by the changeable attributes and adjustable curve parameters. The layout can be stored together with the measuring data as a document. As soon as an AVI file is played back with the aid of the Master Panel, a synchronized value cursor follows not only in the time diagram, but also in all curves = f(t). When this marker is moved interactively, the AVI files are also automatically positioned to the corresponding picture.
A viewer for ISO MME measurement data is included!
- Automatic storage as ISO-MME files
- Create and compress AVI files (multi AVIs with one mouse click!)
- Optimize sequence pictures (white balance, gamma, contrast, sharpening, saturation...)
automatic white balance
- NEW: Draw: Insert of drawing elements
- Movie steadiness control = Tracking-Plugin (MovXact is required)
- Insert texts, time values and own logos in AVIs
- Creation of AVIs with not equidistant time steps and save time values to each image in file header; export/load time values as time channel
Measurment Data Viewer
- Playback AVIs in extensive modes
- (selectable size and speed, continuous replay or control via slider…)
- Get an overview by a film strip and copy pictures or diagrams into the clipboard
- Synchronize AVI files and measurement graphs via master panel
3D-Measurment Data Viewer
- Display measurement channels in flexible diagrams:
measuring data viewer with adjustable attributes and curve parameters as display of all names of curves with identification of color, insert of text notes, limit lines and logos ...
Curves processing: Offset, invert, filter, time factor, insert of logos …
- Curves processing: Offset, invert, filter, time factor, insert of logos …
- Curves processing: Offset, invert, filter, time factor …
- Measurement graphs recorded as AVI
- Convert AVIs or single images into different file formats applying post-processing
- PictureView: Viewer for picture series and videos incl. navigation tree, thumbnails, print templates and file format conversion; Export of channel data into excel Workbook
- Creation of image lists
- Creation of formatted reports in file format RTF
- Sequence pictures: raw image data of camera manufacturers BAY/TP2, BLD/SPV10/VIS, CIN, MCF, HSV and RAW 1, 2, 3 as well as standard file formats BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, EMF, WMF
- Measurement channels: ISO, DIAdem®, PIAS, ASCII-Tables ...
- ISO MME (Multimedia Data Exchange Format for Impact Tests)
- Sequences: AVI Video for Windows and wmv-video with all (installed) compression codecs (Indeo 5.1x, x265, Xvid…)
- Entire data structure acc. to ISO MME 13499 with MII (Moving Image Information)
- Image sequences in file format AVI, WMV and TIF
- Program system for computer platforms under Windows 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7/8/10
- User interface compliant to MS-Windows.
- Technical specifications are subject to change.